Sunday, February 13, 2011

Austin-Healey Sprite (Mark III, Mk III, MK3) Parts 2

Austin Healey Sprite

Austin-Healey Sprite (Mark III, Mk III) Parts 2


Austin-Healey Sprite (Mark III, Mk III, MK3) Parts 2 ~ Austin Healey Sprite
Picture Of

Austin Healey Sprite

Austin Healey Sprite

Austin-Healey Sprite (Mark III, Mk III) Parts 2

It has been suggested here that there was a "short run of vehicles (unknown number) in late 1963 with the Austin Healey Sprite Mk II body/interior but with the Austin Healey Sprite Mk III undercarriage/suspension modifications". Although no source is given for this assertion, the basis may be more than speculation. There are numerous recorded instances throughout Austin Healey Sprite and Midget production where specification changes do not precisely concur with model changes. At the very least, the prototypes for the half-elliptic models are likely to have been taken from the production line and some of these may well have been subsequently sold. However, the number of such cars would have been small.

(At least one such was exported to Italy, where it was still running until wrecked in 1971. It had the full MK III undercarriage and instrument cluster and front disc brakes, but Mk II coachwork.)

Engine:

* 1964–1966 - 1098 cc A-Series I4, 59 hp (44 kW) at 5750 rpm and 65 lbf?ft (88 Nm) at 3500 rpm

Related : Austin Healey Sprite
Related : Austin Healey Cars

Related : Austin-Healey Sprite ~ Austin-Healey Sprite (Mark III, Mk III, MK3) Parts 1

Related : Austin-Healey Sprite (Mark III, Mk III, MK3) Parts 2 From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Austin Healey Sprite

14 ความคิดเห็น:

Leisa Dreps said...

WOW! Awesome car model! I hope one day I can have this! I've started to love vintage cars when I visited my uncle's mansion. Maybe one day, I can collect such vintage cars too if I can get a nice job. As of now, I'm enjoying using my used Hyundai car. I bought it from one of the trustworthy dealers in Indianapolis. My friend told me that in that place, there are lots of affordable used cars.

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get through. Hope this works. I will buy any fully restored Bug Eye Sprite that's in perfect running condition and authentic from stem to stern.

Many thanks and I hope we can do business.

Christopher F, Holland

Kevin Briggs said...

What a cool looking car! I always have loved those British sports cars since I lived in England so many years ago.

Kevin

Injection Molded Plastic Parts Painting

San Diego Mobile Notary said...

Cool car! There were a total of 5 Austin Healey Sprite Models created over the production life of this popular little English sports car.

garden seeds said...

Great car shown man,i am in love with it.

wordpress developers for hire said...

Awesome design. It reminds me of the days when I used to go for a drive with my grand father.

Used Cars for Sale said...

This is the good blog with good images and good details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

driving school in london said...

very cool car. i want to drive this.

Dante Mallet said...

Gorgeous cars! I just love seeing vintage cars on the road! If I were only mechanically minded, I would invest in these types of cars. Right now, I'm just happy with my Ram. =]

Car Dealer Coleraine said...

That's so beautiful. It must have been a great effort to maintain it natural beauty. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up!

CassieBrownings said...

This car can be found to many high school type of a movie. And I appreciate this car so much, so cool and literally so cool when you ride inside. My fleet management software company loves this.

how to sell a car said...

I have seen these for how many times in a movie, this is pretty cool car.

Microhost said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
Austin-Healey Sprite