Friday, December 3, 2010

Austin-Healey Sprite (MarkIII, MkIII, MK3) Parts 1

Austin-Healey Sprite

Austin-Healey Sprite Cars (Mark III, Mk III, MK3) Parts 1


Austin-Healey Cars Models Austin-Healey Sprite
Picture Of

Austin-Healey Sprite Cars

Austin-Healey Cars

Austin-Healey Cars Parts 1

The Mark III Sprite was also marketed as the Mark II MG Midget – differences between the two were again restricted to minor trim detailing. Although still 1098cc, the engine had a stronger block casting, and the size of the crankshaft main bearings was increased to two inches (engine code 10CC).

A new (slightly) curved-glass windscreen was introduced with hinged quarterlights and wind-up side windows. Exterior door handles were provided for the first time, with separate door locks. Though the car could now be secured, with a soft-top roof the added protection was limited. The rear suspension was modified from quarter-elliptic to semi-elliptic leaf springs, which gave a more comfortable ride for a near-negligible weight penalty. Though scarcely sybaritic, these changes helped the Sprite and Midget compete with the recently-released Triumph Spitfire.


related : Austin-Healey Sprite ~ Austin-Healey Cars Sprite (Mark I, Mk I) Parts 1

9 ความคิดเห็น:

Quickgarage said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alexander said...

When we analyze the physical structure of the vehicle, see how the tobacco industry has evolved, especially in the issue engine, 1098cc to compare with today's amazing! Congratulations for your post!

Clark County Traffic School said...

This section was a pretty good article, I just found your blog while searching & really enjoyed reading your posts, any way i am going to subscribing to your blog feed and looking for your further post, keep on posting friend.

driving school in Leytonstone said...

great post guys keep writing like this...

Unknown said...

Really nice! I like the Way you express your thoughts..keep Writing and i hope For well In future!
Recycled Honda parts

todd proffit said...

I saw this really great post today….

Car Blog25 said...

Hey, extremely good website. I am also working on this topic. I infect came through this on Google and I am Happy I did, I am just absorbing as a lot info as I can at the second, keep updates. Thank you. http://www.carblog25.com/

Fleet management said...

Very nice car design. I really appreciate this wonderful picture that you have posted here. Many fleet management companies likes this kind of vehicle or car.

window tinting pittsburgh said...

i am planning to have my own car that is why i am searching online to gain some information more on cars..

Post a Comment

 
Austin-Healey Sprite